Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
All shopping cart orders over $150 are shipped for free in the continental U.S.
We have 3 tiers of fixed rate shipping under $149.99 as follows.
- For shopping carts totaling between $1 and $49.99 – fixed shipping cost is $7.99
- For shopping carts totaling between $50 and $99.99 – fixed shipping cost is $14.99
- For shopping carts totaling between $100 and $149.99 – fixed shipping cost is $24.99
- Exclusions apply.
- Not Applicable on motor freight, overweight, oversized or international orders.
- Flat rate freight charges will apply for Sand Rail Frames, Baja Bumpers, Baja Kits, Complete Floor Pans, Seats, Tires, Wheels, etc. These items are clearly marked on the product page, and the freight charge is added to the price of your order during checkout.
Windshields are available for in-store pickup only.
If you have any questions regarding any of the additional charges, please don’t hesitate to call us at 800-955-9795.
Lost Package Reported
Receivers can report a lost package on FedEx.com or on USPS.com. Shippers are encouraged to report the lost package because claim notification letters are not sent to receivers.
In order to be considered lost, a package must be undelivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. A report cannot be made until then.
Once you report a lost package, you can check the status of your report online. Contact FedEx or USPS if you have any questions or concerns.
Note: Loss can only be reported online for packages that have an origination and destination within the United States. To report loss for international packages, contact FedEx or USPS.
A recipient can report a package that has been damaged during shipment. The shipper can also submit documentation in support of the claim online, or by fax or mail, at the time damage is reported. In the event that a damaged package is discovered while still in the FedEx or USPS system, we will notify the shipper of record and provide details. Once damage has been reported, you can check the status of the claim online, anytime.
Note: Damage can be reported online only for packages that have an origination and destination within the United States. To report damage of international packages, contact FedEx or USPS
Privacy & Security
Chirco has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user’s identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.You can send email to our us at email@example.com.
You can send mail to the following postal address:
9101 E. 22nd St.Tucson, AZ 85710
Returns & Replacements
If we have sent you the wrong part, or you have ordered a part that does not fit your vehicle, please call us first so we can authorize your return. Please do not just send it back. Returns that are our fault, we will credit your shipping costs. Returns must have your receipt enclosed. Contacting us is easy — Just call us at our toll free number: 1-800-955-9795 6 days a week. Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 3:00pm Arizona Time.
Chirco sells some parts that require core charges.
The parts that require core charges are mostly re-buildable ones such as
3) Wiper Motors
7) Cranks & Rods
and there are many more. Chirco gives you our customer the option to send us your re-buildable core and receive a credit back of the core charge or, keep the core and except the core charge. Chirco will promptly refund your prepaid core charge that was applied to your product purchase, upon receipt of your RE-BUILDABLE core. If your core is un-re-buildable we can not refund you the core charge.
1) If there is a tree growing out of your engine core.
2) If you backed your RV over your wiper motor and it is so flat you can mail it to us in a standard #10 envelope.Well you get the picture. The customer is responsible for shipping the core directly to Chirco for inspection prior to their refund.
For your protection, we highly recommend insuring the core prior to any shipping.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Chirco wants to make your shopping experience as easy and pleasant as possible.We offer a couple of different ways to pay for your parts
1) Credit Cards – We accept Visa, Master Card & Discover
2) Pay Pal – During the check out, you will be directed to the pay pal web site to transfer funds.
3) Checks – On personal checks we will ship your order after your funds have cleared through our bank.
4) Money Orders/Cashiers Checks – You can mail in funds. If you are mailing in money, mail it to us at;
9101 East 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85710
Please make sure you reference the parts you need. Our toll free mail order number is 1-800-955-9795. We accept Master Card, Visa and Discover Credit Cards. For your protection, we security check all credit card purchases to verify the name and billing address. Please note when ordering parts with a credit card, the shipping address MUST match the Credit Card billing address.
These policies have been established to provide more accurate and secure processing for you, the customer. NOTE: We do not offer C.O.D. Satisfaction We give you 90 days! Your satisfaction is our commitment! If you’re not completely satisfied, send any new/ unused part back to us within 90 days of the original purchase date with a copy of your receipt, prepaid for credit or refund.
It is very important to us that you are completely satisfied with your order and the service you received when ordering from Chirco. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at 1-800-955-9795 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chirco – 9101 E. 22nd Street, Tucson, AZ 85710
- Store Hours:
Mon – Fri. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.Need help?